J2 on YouTube

UStream Rehearsal Channel

Broadtexter

Calendar

Friday, June 5, 2009

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

It's finally here! Our public debut is shaping up to be something special. The folks at the Victorian Saloon have a bunch of people coming from a mini-golf outing they are sponsoring, and Jerry and I are trying to get everyone we know down there. We've crammed a lot of rehearsal into the past couple weeks, and I think we're going to have a great show. My voice is a little tired from the extra practice and lack of sleep, but hey, that's rock & roll!

I'm a little nervous about singing after doing walk-around magic for 3 hours. Talking non-stop, in character, outside, with a lot of noise, is pretty draining both physically and mentally. Thankfully, I've got about a 2 1/2 hour break between the magic performance and the music performance. That will give me time to get home, take a shower and pack up the gear with Jerry in plenty of time to set up.

I'll be videotaping tomorrow's performance, and will post videos to our YouTube channel soon afterward.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment